Points Loyalty Programme
At Winner, we deliver a top-notch sports betting and online casino experience that's designed to get the pulses racing, whether you're betting on your favourite sports team or doubling down on the Live Blackjack tables.
Now we're announcing a brand-new Points Loyalty Programme, rewarding our valued customers with fantastic bonuses!
Introducing Winner Points
Whatever your game, be a Winner with Winner Points!
Our new Points Loyalty Programme is available across all Winner Sport and Casino-tabs – with the exception of Poker and Bingo games - meaning every single bet you place in Casino or Sports will count towards your Winner Points level.
Move your way up the levels and you can earn up to £2,100 in bonuses or free bets. The more points you accumulate, the higher your bonus!
Winner Points Allocation
How to accumulate Winner Points:
- Earn 1 point for every £4.5 Single Sports bet
- Earn 1 point for every £2 Multiple Sports bet
- Earn 1 point for every £12 Casino bet
Note: This points allocation system is the same for Winner customers at all levels of the Points Loyalty Programme.
Winner Points Levels Explained
There are 7 different points levels, and 6 of them have their own bonuses which you will earn every time you move up a level:
The bonus awarded can be used only in Winner casino or Winner sport.
|Premier League||8,000 points||£200|
|Premier League Winner||22,000 points||£450||Eligible for a VIP present to the value of £50|
|Champions League Winner||55,000 points||£960||Eligible for a VIP present to the value of £100|
|World Cup Winner||120,000 points||£2,100||Eligible for a VIP present to the value of £500|
The Winner Points Dashboard
Keep track of your progress through the Winner Points Loyalty Programme via your Winner Points dashboard. You can find your dashboard in the top right-hand corner of our website beneath the Cashier button.
The numbered green bar will mark your progress between Winner Points levels. If you click the icon it will open up your dashboard which will inform you of your current Winner Points level, your progress towards upgrading to the next level and the next available bonus on offer.
Loyalty program terms and conditions:
- 1. This Promotion is available to all existing Winner.co.uk customers who are Residents of the UK aged 18+.
- 2. This Points Loyalty Program is only available for bets placed in either Winner Casino or Winner Sports. Any bets placed in either Winner Poker or Winner Bingo will not be considered.
- 3. A Winner Point is earned from every Real Money Sports/Casino Bet placed as follows:
a. 1 point for every £4.5 Single Sports bet
b. 1 point for every £2 Multiple Sports bet
c. 1 point for every £12 Casino bet
- 4. Bonuses will be awarded to the player upon reaching various Winner Point Levels as follows:
a. 400 points - £12
b. 1,600 points - £40
c. 8,000 points - £200
d. 22,000 points - £450
e. 55,000 points - £960
f. 120,000 points - £2,100
- 5. The Bonuses awarded can be used only in Winner Casino or in Winner Sport.
- 6. The amount of bet required to accumulate points can used by a player in one single bet or in separate bets.
- 7. When a new Winner points level is reached an email will be sent to the player. The player will have to Choose between a Casino Bonus or a Free Sports Bet bonus via the pop-up message.
- 8. The bonus will be issued within 12 hours from the moment the player made his choice.
- 9. Free bet bonus T&C:
- Free bet must be used within 7 days of issue. If the bonus is not fully used by this time, the player will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings.
- To withdraw any winnings from the bonus, Free Bet must be placed on a selection/s with odds between 2.0 (Evens).
- Free bets stakes are not included in winnings.
- Free bet tokens are not returned if wagered on a void selection.
- 10. Casino bonus T&C:
- General bonus T&C apply http://casino.winner.co.uk/bonus-terms
- In order to withdraw your winnings, you must wager at least 30 times your bonus amount (minimum wagering requirement).
- The first credits wagered will be deducted first from your pending winnings, then from your deposit(s) and finally from the play bonus.
- The Casino bonus shall expire within 30 days after acceptance. If wagering has not been completed by then, the entire bonus balance (bonus + winnings) shall be removed.
- Players are entitled to withdraw any remaining amount of their deposit at any time. However, if the wagering requirements are not complete then players will forfeit the bonus and any pending winnings.
- All bonus credits are for wagering purposes only. The bonus amount can never be withdrawn.
- There are certain wagering requirements attached to each bonus before the bonus or winnings may be withdrawn. In the interest of fair gaming not all games contribute the same percentage to a player's wagering requirement. Wagers made on most of the games contribute 100%, with the following exceptions as detailed below:
Game Category Wager Percent Contribution Slots (all varieties) 100% Scratch Cards 100% Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25% Casino Hold'em (all varieties) 25% Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 0% - 60% Baccarat (all varieties) 20% Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 10% Stravaganza 20% Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20% Video Poker (all varieties) 20% Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5% Casino War 5% Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5% All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0% Zero Roulette, Zero Blackjack, Zero Video Poker, Zero Baccarat 0% All other games 100%
- 11. Winner.co.uk reserves the right to review transaction records and logs at any time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that customer/s are participating in strategies that winner.co.uk in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, we reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such customer to the promotion and reclaim the bonus element of the promotion
- 12. Winner.co.uk reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion.
- 13. Duplicate accounts will not qualify. Only one offer per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
- 14. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Winner.co.uk will be final. Should after our internal process has been fully exhausted and you remain unsatisfied as to the outcome, you have a right to escalate this complaint to the Independent Betting Service (IBAS) - our independent Alternative Dispute Resolution Body
- 15. Winner.co.uk reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time and it is your responsibility to periodically check here for changes and updates. Should any material changes be made, you will be notified of these.
- 16. General Terms and Conditions apply. http://casino.winner.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- 17. The promoter is Winner.co.uk