WHAT ARE GOLDEN CHIPS?
Golden chip is a bonus that can be used for playing at the blackjack tables or cast the small white ball into that pit of uncertainty roulette wheel. Golden Chips let you try new casino games without using your own money.
HOW TO PLAY
It is easy to play with your Golden Chips. Open any Golden Chip compatible game from your preferred casino platform, if you are eligible for Golden Chips, an icon will appear in the game footer. Click the icon to reveal a menu, select your Golden Chip, and place your bet.
BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Golden Chips bonus can only be used on the selected games: Premium European Roulette, Premium Blackjack, Blackjack Multi hand 5, Live Roulette, Live Blackjack. Please note that the Golden Chips availability on those games changes according to the channel played (desktop/mobile).
- Golden Chips bonus are only accepted as initial bets. This means that they can only be used for betting at the beginning of the game round.
- One Golden Chip can be placed per game round. This means that in multihand games, a Golden Chip can only be placed on one of the active hands.
- In card games, it is not possible to place a Golden Chip and regular chips on the same bet position simultaneously. However, you are welcome to mix a Golden Chip with regular chips in the supported roulette games.
- The Golden Chip value is returned to the house upon win, e.g. winning bet of £1 of Golden Coin on a single number in roulette will give the player a total of £35
- Players are required to wager their Golden Chip bonus amount 30 (thirty) times before making any withdrawals. For example, if the Golden Chip bonus received is £10, you will be required to wager £10X30 = £300.
- Not all bets will count the same towards the Wagering Requirements, certain games, including Roulette and Blackjack, have lower weighting than others. Medium table coverage bet of £100 in Roulette will be calculated as £25 for wagering requirements. High table coverage bet of £100 in Roulette will be calculated as £0 for wagering requirements. A bet of £100 in Blackjack will be calculated as £20 for wagering requirements. For more info, please click here
- The player must accept the Golden Chip Bonus within 7 days from the date of issue. If the bonus has not been accepted by then, the bonus will be removed from the player's account.
- The Golden Chip Bonus shall expire within 30 days after acceptance of the bonus. If the bonus hasn't been used or if wagering has not been completed by then, the entire Golden Chip bonus balance (bonus + winnings) shall be removed from the player's account.